- Maintain a positive and growth attitude
- Revise your business plan for the new reality
- Be more proactive and flexible
- Become more organized and disciplined
- Focus on your local market, but think globally for growth
- Be more involved in your community to take advantage of the increased exposure
- Get social – use social media to promote your business by word of mouth and provide even better customer service
- Provide solutions – don’t just focus on selling products/services…use your products/services to provide solutions for your customers and potential customers
- Lead with innovations – market your business by promoting new incentives and products/services
- Focus on your loyal customers and keep them happy
- Provide a easy way for customers to provide feedback, and then act on it!
The key to growing your business in a down economy is satisfying your customer’s needs, providing great customer service, developing and growing a strong loyal customer base.
This information has been provided by the Direct Selling Education Foundation